Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Little Thursday Fun!

Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing a layout with you from my recent trip. We visited St. Louis and the City Garden in downtown is so beautiful. I used my Cricut Explore and the Bloom cartridge.  I loved the flowers on this cartridge.  I did use the Silhouette to cut the title with the Bolton font.  I just wanted to show some of the beautiful statues and flowers. 
I was asked by a few to show my little sports car that my husband got me.  I love it and have the top down as much as possible.  This was taken when I picked it up.  Been driving so much that I haven't take anymore yet!  Now you see why my crafting time will be limited for summer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Diane WOOT WOOT TFS!!!!! I love your sports car YAY thanks for the picture and YES gals I did ask Diane to share a pic of it WOW I love it.....You go Girl!!! Your LO is Gorgeous!! Your pics are so beautiful and Yes I so agree that the Bloom cartridge has such beautiful flowers. You totally outdid yourself what an outstanding scrapping job. what beautiful spot to visit St Lous Downtown is fabulous....TFS glad I got to see it. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Diane!! Love those photos and the great cuts you used.
    And that sports car is awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!