Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fun with Vinyl

Happy Thursday! I really enjoyed this week and now my husband thinks I might vinyl everything! lol  I did two of my toilets and my washer and dryer.  These were done with the Silhouette Cameo and files from the Silhouette Store. 
This first one is monogram K and is file #59334 from Lori Whitlock.  I love this one and used it before.
This design is one of three in the set from Kolette Hall and is file#69253.  It is a nice design that would be great on mailboxes too!
Now this on my washer and dryer are not purchased, but I loved the saying so "borrowed" it and used fonts on my computer to make it.  Love how vinyl can personalize your home too!  Thanks for sharing today with me and now I am heading on another little trip this weekend, unknown location right now, so see you next week.  Special shout out to my grandson Cameron, Happy 17th Birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Girl you totally know how to make laundry fun...your have the best laundry room ever!!!
    I love it and yes I did LOL and am still LOL...your idea is fab & fun!! Have one for your dishwasher?
    HMMMMM what else are you going to come up with....I do think Cricut need to have you create a phrase cartridge......I'd buy in a NY minute. Girl you are so talented.....YOU just made my day!!
    YOU TOTALLY ROCK!! YOU are the most ROCKIN grandma ever!!!!

    HEY Happy 17th Birthday Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I've never thought about personalizing the toilet!!! But I love how you did your's!!! And I too love the sayings that you put on the washer and dryer.
    Have a wonderful trip this weekend. Stay safe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!