Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Layout Tuesday with the Silhouette Cameo

Hello and welcome. Hope everyone enjoyed a safe and happy Memorial Day. This week I will be sharing projects that I will be creating using my Silhouette Cameo. I love both my Cameo and my Cricut Explore and find I have so many uses for them both!  Recently we took a quick trip to Chicago that my husband didn't like and wanted out quickly so I only have a few pictures which should be here this week.  At dinner last night he thought that maybe he didn't give Chicago a fair chance and decided we would go back in the Fall.  This layout is for the Navy Pier pictures.  This was created using only one file, but this file has 4 different images.  It is called Nautical Monograms #79263 from the Silhouette store .  I used just two of them and the lettering was the Bolton Font and Arial fonts.  The background paper came from Michaels and I thought it would be perfect.  Later this week I will be sharing a perfect card for a teen boy or girl if you change up the colors.  Have a super crafty week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Nautical Layout!! Love the colors of course and what a super find for your anchor paper.
    Love all of your embellishing ideas and titling !! Love the way your scrap and you story shares!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout Diane!! Loving that anchor paper and those great cuts!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!