Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Layout Tuesday

Hello and welcome to Layout Tuesday. Today I am sharing this layout that I created with the Silhouette Cameo and images from the Silhouette Store. I found lots of cute images for these baseball pages from our trip to St. Louis.  We visited Baseball Alley and got to see lots of great things.  It was one of my husbands favorite places.  I will be posting less frequently during this summer.  My husband bought me a cute little sports car so we will be enjoying it to the fullest!!!  I should be back later this week with another project.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun Layout. Great paper and love all of your awesome ideas for embellishing. Fantastic photos.
    WOOT WOOT congrats on your cute new sports car!! Way to go hubby!! Happy wife Happy Life!!
    Hey girl how about a layout featuring your new wheels!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Diane!! Love all of those cuts, colors and great photos!!
    Ohhhhhh....a sports car!!! How fun!! Have a great time enjoying it to it's fullest!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip layout-love the baseball cuts! Sounds like a fun trip-hope you have FUN in your cool awesome new sports car!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!