Thursday, May 28, 2015

Teen Boy Birthday with Silhouette Cameo

Hello. Hope you are all having a crafty week! Today I am sharing this wallet card.  My sweet grandson turned 17 this month and teen boys are hard to make cards for.  I decided to make a wallet card and put his cash into it.  I used the Silhouette Cameo and files #50422 Money Wallet and file#13614 Happy Birthday.  I did finish off the inside with a verse on one side, but not in the picture.  this was a quick and easy card to make and could be made for a girl with the right patterns and some glitz!!!  Next week I will be doing some projects with the Cricut Explore.  I am still waiting on my pictures to arrive in the mail and will get busy scrapping.  Have a super week and happy scrappin!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome birthday card. Who wouldn't love this one? And absolutely perfect for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a male and especially a teen with money in it! The perfect gift to them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!