Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Little Disney on Ice

I am finally finish with the Disney on Ice for my oldest granddaughters album. I knew I took way too many pictures, but wanted this to me a great memory that we shared together.  For this layout I used my Cricut Explore and the cartridges Tinkerbell and Friends and Stamping.  The two Tinkerbell figures were done with the Print then Cut feature which I love for these because they are just plain hard to get the eyes right.  The title is from the same cartridge, but I did cut it out.  The daisy border is from the Stamping cartridge and I added purple and green stickles to the center.  Sorry this picture is kind of dark, but I thought I had already taken the picture and when I looked on my camera, I hadn't and it was already dark out and the light cast too many shadows so this is the best I could get.  I will be back next week with a couple projects created with the Silhouette Cameo and then I will take off a week for a little trip.  Have a super weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. OMG How Gorgeous and adorable is your lay out!!! OMG!!! You totally outdid yourself WOW!!
    I am totally awestruck with what you did.....You truly found the best paper love your Tinkerbells and the flower are so sweet.....also your Title is awesome....Thanks for sharing your Explore creative time. I love it. Your pictures are amazing and also outstanding. Your post totally made my day!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful memories for you and your granddaughter!! Love the photos. And this layout is just perfect!! Love Tinkerbell!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!