Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Birthday Girl for Layout Tuesday

Hello and welcome. This week I will be creating projects with the Silhouette Cameo. You know how you plan things and then get a monkey wrench thrown in, well that happen with my creating, but I did manage to get this finished in time for the post. I had everything cut and ready for this weeks projects and we were to have a crop Friday night and then we had to cancel at the last minute. But instead of me going home and working on what I needed to do, I played hooky and we rode around all weekend.  It was hard getting pictures because of the dark clouds and rain most of the day.  For this layout, I used files called Birthday Girl from PPBN Designs.  You can get her files in the Silhouette online store or my Cricut Explore users and svg users  can join her club on her site.  She has clubs to fit any needs.  Great prices and wonderful designs too.  The background paper and cardstock was from Hobby Lobby.  See you soon with another project. I will be working today!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Diane!! Love those little girls and the title. And that bg paper is great. Loving those darling photos, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!