Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Layout Tuesday with Cricut Explore

Happy June!  Hello and hope you all had a fabulous weekend. The weather was beautiful here and we had a great drive on both Saturday and Sunday. Went and had great dinner and relaxed! Today I am sharing a layout with you created with the Cricut Explore and several images from different cartridges. Next week my hubby and I are planning a little trip so this will be the page when we leave on our next road trip.  For the Interstate sign, I used Summer Vacation, Road trip is from Going Places, Suit Case is from Pack Your Bags and the keys are from Locker Talk.  The little car is a svg because Cricut didn't have one close to my little car we like to take our trips in.  Hope you like this and I can't wait to add a second page with a destination!!!  I will share that in the future.  See you later this week.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love your layout. You really used some of my most favorite images....I love it sooooo much.
    That suitcase is an absolute fav of mine and girl you really did a great job with it too. I do love the car you chose and I too wish Cricut would come up with more more choices for vehicles/cars on a cartridge so maybe one will be coming. I just love the way your scrap. Have fun trip with your hubby next week sounds like you too know how to enjoy life and just have fun the relaxing enjoy the small things in life fun...that my hubs & I like too. GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Diane!! I think my favorite is the keys. I had no idea they were on that cartridge!!!! But I do love all of the cuts!! Can't wait to hear about where this next road trip takes ya'll!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!