Thursday, June 11, 2015

Time for a Pool Party!

Hello! Today I am sharing another layout using the Silhouette Cameo and PPBN Designs files. As I have said many times, I love these files because they make it so easy to create great pages.  The background paper is some older Bo Bunny in my stash.  I have been trying to use up some of my thousands of papers!  Haven't made a dent yet lol.  I will be gone for a little while getting ready for a yard sale (yuck!) and a trip coming up.  Have a fabulous weekend and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW What a super cute and precious layout. Your photos are adorable. You really came up with lots of awesome, clever and creative scrappin ideas. Love it!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout-those die cuts are super cute! (I think I have some of that Bo Bunny paper in my stash too, lol!) Hope you are having a great summer.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Diane!!! Love those darling cuts and the fabulous photos!!
    Good luck with your yard sale. I just hate having them!
    Have fun on your trip!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great, fun layout. And the papers are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!