Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sorry for the long time away....

Hello Friends!
Seems like forever I have posted on the blog and when I looked at the last post, it has been!  I decided to take some time away from daily crafting and enjoy the summer.  That doesn't mean my machines were idle at all!!!  Hubby and I have been doing lots of traveling and enjoying the freedom of the beautiful summer weather we have been having which I will hate to see go away.  We are leaving on another trip today and might be the last one till December when we go to Disney!  I will be back next week with some posts and some shares.  Hope you have had the best summer ever!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure missing you and your creations Diane!! I check everyday to see if you are back! Have a great trip and stay safe. Can't wait to see what you have been making this summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always check everyday to see if you are back.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!