Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving and a share

Welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and share lots of good food, love and joy with the people you love! Today I am not sharing a project I created with either Silhouette Cameo or the Cricut Explore.  Recently when HSN released the beautiful Gold Explore (which I completely ignored), I purchased the Anna Griffin Christmas Card set.  The box was so beautiful and all the cards and embellishments were fabulous.  You could make 50 cards and they were pop up cards.  I am sharing just a few with you today.  I couldn't believe how much stuff was in this box! Lots of verses and beautiful details.  I am sure there will be leftovers for other cards or scrapbook pages.  See you next week with some scrapbook pages.




1 comment:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!