Friday, November 20, 2015

Oops! Finally!

Sorry for a day late on this post, but our internet provider decided to do work in our area so we were without service for 24 hours. Plus I think my crazy router is ready to be replaced!! Better late than never.  This week I have been working on gifts for customers so I can get them out of the way before Thanksgiving and our trip to Disney.  After Christmas I will be posting more and trying to catch up on all my scrapbooking.  I am behind in about 4 trips we have taken this year and another one next month so lots to do while we decide on 2016 destinations!  Ok, I am sharing a casserole dish that my husband and I etched.  He enjoys working with the air eraser so I let him have at it.  This design is from MyVinylDesigner and it is a chevron rectangle frame.  This comes in a set with several different frames.  I just added From the kitchen of_____________I put my watermark over just in case the lady is a crafter and might stumble on it on Pinterest.  I made one for my little granddaughters teacher last year and her sister in law loved it, so she had me make one for her.  I am also making glass trivets for her too!  The air eraser gives you a much better etch than using the cream.  We bought ours at Harbor Freight.  I just used a font on my computer.  I did this with my Silhouette Cameo because I had the design on that software, but can be done with Cricut Explore too.
This second project is Santa bag.  I am selling these personalized and I still have a few if any of my readers are interested.  I sell them for $20 and you can have a child or children's name, family name. business or anything else you want on it.  I use glitter vinyl and use a heat press.  This is one for my granddaughter.  They are 19 x 27 and made of heavy canvas with a draw string.  Perfect for Santa to leave gifts in.  You can reach me by email.  These are going fast and I am down to my last 12.  I have a few more projects to work on and then get ready for my trip.  I did really good at my Christmas bazaar.  The big sellers were ornaments, earrings, key chains, and the charger plates I showed last week.  Till next week, have a super weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the dish Diane!! Looks great!! And your Santa bag is most wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!