Thursday, November 12, 2015

Still Working on the Bazaar and a few shares!

Welcome. Been a busy week for me and still have a few more of those to go. I am almost ready for the Christmas Bazaar at my granddaughters school this Saturday. I only have a few more items to finish unless I decide on making something else.  I will share a couple things with you today along with a layout that I was working on last week. 
This layout is made with the Turkey Time Kit from PPBN Designs.  I belong to her club which is only $5 a month and you get tons of files along with a terrific discount on all her other items.  Well worth the membership.  I did add one of her Fall borders on this page too.  All kits are ready to cut and assemble.  I made this and all these projects in the Cricut Explore that I am sharing.
I made this countdown charger using snowflakes from Cricut and I am sorry I forgot to write down which snowflake and the cartridge.  The circles were just in the shapes and they are small.  I used chalkboard vinyl I got from Justforcrafters.com   They have really fast shipping and are in my state.  The font for the Days till Christmas is called Oliver and I got it at Dafont.com for free!!!
This plate is designed with a file I purchased from MyVinylDesigner.com   I love their files and you do not have to purchase a commercial license to sell. 
This is a Doll shirt that will fit the American Girl and other 18 inch dolls. I get the shirts from PunchPlace Plus and you can go to them by hitting the button on the right side of my blog. I designed these for my granddaughters school and I include the headband.  I am cheap so to hang these, I made my own hanger using a hanger in one of the cartridges and cutting it from chipboard.  I glue two pieces of chipboard together and then some pattern paper on top.  I saved money and of course, I have to travel to buy doll hangers.  It works!!!  Well enjoy your weekend and I know I am looking forward to some rest and then back to scrapbooking!  I just got in tons of pictures from our last trip and we have another one coming next month!  See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Loving that turkey on your layout!! And the border is just wonderful!
    The charger plates are great!!
    Loving the doll shirt and great way to make a hanger!!!
    These should all be a great success at the bazaar!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!