Thursday, November 5, 2015

Time For a Few Projects!

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. Today I have a few projects to share. The weather here was cloudy and dark today and my pictures are not so great especially my layout. I tried so many ways, but still not super. I guess I need one white room in my house with lots of lights. Will have to work on that!!  I am doing a craft show next Saturday along with a really busy week.  I think I have one day that is not tied up, but will be working on things.  This first little ornament is a cute snowman cheerleader I got from my favorite place Punch Place Plus.  Be sure to check them out and you can get there by hitting the button on the right side of this blog.  This bazaar is at my little granddaughters school so I made cheerleaders with the school colors.  These are made of vinyl.  Love all their cute things and they also have the fastest shipping too!  You will see more things from them too.

I made this charger plate for my table and was going to put a bow on it, but have decided against it and going to totally redo the whole thing tomorrow when my vinyl order comes in.  I will just adjust the size to fit this charger.  I might see how my bow looks first.  Ran out of time today. I got the charger at Walmart.
This layout is really pretty and the picture does it no justice at all.  I used some papers in my stash, but the swirls and the Merry Christmas was done with gold glitter paper I ordered from Anna Griffin on HSN when they had the gold Explore.  This glitter cardstock cut wonderfully.  Hard to see the swirls and all the cuts are from Teresa Collins December 25 digital.  All of these were done with the Cricut Explore.  I will probably not post again till next Thursday unless I find some extra time.  Dr out of town Monday so that day is shot and all week kind of like that, but will get some projects ready that I am making for the craft show.  I hope to have this cute Thanksgiving layout completed too.  Have a super weekend and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see some of creations Diane!!! Love each one of these. Can't wait to see what you have for us next. Take care and don't over do!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!