Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Few Projects

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut. Today I am sharing some shirts I created for family members. They wanted their favorite sayings from one of their favorite movies, Elf.  I bought the sayings from the Silhouette store and the elf feet.  I just mixed different images to create this shirts.  I know that they will have fun wearing these for Christmas parties.  I used my Silhouette Cameo.  The black shirt is made by creating shapes and fonts on my computer.  My brother showed me a picture of a shirt he saw on the internet and wanted me to make it for a friend.  I was able to create it so close to the picture and I was so pleased with it.  I will see you again next week.  Today as you are reading this, I am on a plane heading to the happiest place on earth!!!!  See you soon.





1 comment:

  1. These are totally awesome Diane!!!
    I know ya'll will have an awesomely wonderful time at Disney!!!
    See ya next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!