Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Magical Christmas

As I prepare to go on my trip next week, my friend Nikki at PPBN Designs released the members files for November for her club. She just got back from taking her family to Disney and created this adorable layout. Since this is my destination, I decided to hurry and get it made up.  Nothing better than sharing a little Christmas at Disney.  She always has some great layouts and other cuts.  I did this layout with the Cricut Explore and if you decide to check her great site out and want this layout, you will need to know that those two packages with stripes are a bare to cut out.  It is hard to tell but they have several small stripes so be sure to use custom settings and use the intricate cut for these.  Can't tell you how many I ruined till I changed the setting. Now I can't wait to take the perfect pictures for this page!  I will get busy this weekend to get my project for next week ready before I leave!  Till next week, Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Diane!! Love all of the great colors and cuts!!
    I know ya'll will have a great time at Disney!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!