Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's Eve. Well today we are closing out 2015 and I am sharing a couple projects with you today.  Last week I wanted to work on a layout, but didn't have the time so this week I made sure I got one done.  One of my New Years resolutions is to try to make more time to scrapbook and get my trips we took in 2015 completed before we start our journey to new adventures this next year.  While I am still sorting through the hundreds of Disney pictures to get printed, I made this adorable layout using svg files from PPBN Designs.  I picked bright colors for this one and can't wait to put photos on it.  You use to have to be a member to buy her files, but she has opened it up now to everyone.  Be sure to click on the link and check out all her great designs.  If you love to scrapbook, then you will love her layout kits.  She has lost her father this week and our prayers are with Nikki and her family. If the site has not been opened to the public yet, just book mark it because she is planning on doing it, but with the loss she may have not done it.   I created this with my Cricut Explore.
Well it is New Year's Eve and normally hubby and I just enjoy a dinner out and come home and stay in, but this year we are going to Ohio and visit with family.  We are still doing a home party, but will be super fun.  Since I am the photographer and scrapbooker, I have made some cute photo props and will share the few I have ready.  The cute glasses are a FREE svg file this week so go and snag it.  These are all designs from Myscrapchick  Easy to make and I can't wait to finish these so I can take with me.  Enjoy your night and be safe.  I will be seeing you next week.  Have lots of cleaning and taking Christmas down when I get home and time for some purging too.  This year I didn't receive any crafting tools and supplies other than gift cards, but only because I need nothing!!!!!See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Diane!!! Ya'll have a safe and enjoyable evening. Love your scrapbook page. The colors are just perfect!! Loving the photo props! Those glasses is most fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is so pretty for your scrapbook. I love it a lot. We also had so many family trips and parties in last year. The best one was held at an outdoor event space nyc on our anniversary. I would also make a scrapbook and will keep all the 2015 memories in that.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!