Thursday, December 17, 2015

Some Last Minute Christmas Crafts

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing some last minute crafts to help with your Christmas packaging. I love to decorate my packages with homemade tags and embellishments.  Today I am sharing a couple Poinsettias I made for my gifts.  These were made with the Cricut Explore and can also be made with the Silhouette Cameo or other cutting machines.  I only work with these two so that is all I know how to work.  These beautiful flowers come from SVGCuts and they are from the 3D Wintergreen set. 
I made this one with the shiny glimmer cardstock in white.  I also put them together using a brad instead of gluing them together and I could move the petals around the way I wanted them.  They made a beautiful addition to my package for my hair stylist!
For the second one I chose another design from that set and I did glue this one together and added a jewel in the center of it.  I glued it to the ribbon and now my package for my friend looks wonderful.  Be sure to check out these designs at www.svgcuts.com
My older kids get money for Christmas, but I like to put it a nice little box.  Today I am sharing a couple I made with the Silhouette Cameo.  I purchased these files in the Silhouette store but Cricut lovers can  purchase the first one Santa Pillow Box #107836 at the Silhouette Store or at www.digiplayground.com  The second one is Santa Claus Gift Box #70569 at the Silhouette store or at www.loriwhitlock.com   I hope you liked these projects today and if you did, please give me a shout out!!! 
On a personal note, I had the most amazing time on my Disney Vacation.  I am very tired since we just got back, but will rest up this week.  All the shopping is done and a few things to wrap and we call it done!!!!  Lots and lots of pictures to go through.  Scrapbooking is on my to do list for 2016!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Your Gift boxes are Gorgeous and Fabulous....Gosh to Awesome to open....but open carefully and save the packaging...WOW girl You so outdid yourself..YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the poinsettias Diane!! So very pretty. And your little boxes are great!! Glad you had a great time at Disney!! Can't wait to see the scrapbook pages you make from all of the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!