Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sharing some cards with you today!

Hello. Hope you are all having a marvelous week. I was kind of in a slump crafting wise this week.  I knew I needed to make some cards to get in the mail and yet could not find my mojo.  I binged on watching HSN and Anna Griffin and all her marvelous new creations.  I did pick up 6 new things!!!  After watching her presentations, I decided to get my rear in gear because they had to be mailed the next day.  I had one birthday and two sympathy cards to make so I knew since I waited so long, they had to be easy.  Thanks to my Cricut Explore and my Cuttlebug, I finally got them completed. 
This first one is just a quick card using one embellishment from Lacy Labels.  I cut this and wove ribbon through it and made a bow with a larger ribbon.  I just added some paper flowers and pearls I had in my stash.  My stamps were from CTMH.
For this card, I used my Cuttlebug and my Anna Griffin Cuttlebug embossing die called Versailles Frame.  I bought these last year and just used them  I also added some paper flowers and gems.  So simple with a little ribbon.
For this card I used my Cricut Explore and a card from Anna's Garden Cards and Embellishments and the same tag from Lacy Labels.  No ribbon woven through this one, but used some on the side.  These were quick and easy and you might say I was inspired to use my Anna Griffin stuff.  Loved the new cartridge and the metal dies coming out and I also picked up a couple of her card kits.  I used one at Christmas and was so impressed.  Till next time, happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Diane!!! Love how you wove the ribbon through the first one. Great colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!