Thursday, February 11, 2016

A little movie layout

Hello....very cold here in Kentucky so I just want to stay inside this week. I had planned on getting a couple layouts completed to share, but having some work done at the house.  Today I have made this layout using the Silhouette Cameo and images from the Silhouette Store.  We visited the Hollywood Wax Museum in Tenn.  I used the images Movie Star#39645, Cinema Borders #61131, Clapperboard #5548 and the Be Kind Font for the title #72772.  Join me next week and I will be showing a Cricut project with the Ribbons and Bows cartridge from Anna Griffin.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Diane!! Love the cuts and those wonderful photos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!