Thursday, February 18, 2016

Anna Griffin Ribbons and Bows preview

Hello and happy Thursday. Not sure about you all, but I am having a little bit of the winter blues. I am totally tired of the cold and snow and so looking forward to Spring and warm weather. I am having a hard time trying to motivate myself to do anything. We are expecting a short couple warm days so maybe getting out will help. We are going on a trip in April and I will need a couple outfits so maybe retail therapy will do the trick!!!

Today I am sharing a few projects that I created using elements from the HSN release of Anna Griffin's Ribbons and Bow cartridge.  It is only available through HSN now but will be available soon to purchase through Cricut.  Of course, I used my Cricut Explore for the project.  The first one is a scrapbook layout that I used the Triple Bow Background to create.  I sized it to 11.5 inches and just added it to a black cardstock.  On the layout I also used the Triple Loop Bow from the cartridge.  I used Love from the Spring Fling and hearts from Seasonal Soirees.  Would make a perfect layout with your true love!!!

This next project is a box I made from Sweet Tooth Boxes and using the Petite Bow from the Ribbons and Bows cartridge.  This bow was a little deceiving putting it together and not sure it is right, but works for me!
This last one is a card using the Nose Gay Bow embellishment.  I also used an element from Flourish Cards and Embellishments for the title and sentiment.  I used the Cuttlebug folder Anna Griffin Elaborate Quatrefoil to emboss with and added some pearls for a little touch.  I really like this cartridge and can see lots of great uses for the bows and embellishments. Hope you enjoyed.   See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. OMG What you created using Anna Griffin's Ribbon & Bows cartridge turned out fabulous I too think this is an awesome cartridge and have enjoyed what it has to offer. Thanks for sharing what you made using it...you really did an outstanding job and I think your Nose Gay Bow looks adorable. This cartridge does have amazing image cuts on it and they are a little difficult to assemble but the time spent is so worth it....as the end result is amazing and you sure prove that.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Diane!!! Loving those bows and that bg!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!