Thursday, February 4, 2016

Some of my HSN Anna Griffin Projects

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. I really didn't plan on sharing cards today, but got carried away when my order arrived from HSN.  I ordered probably way too much, but love it all and I really haven't spent much on craft supplies for awhile.  I ordered two of the cards kits, mainly because I really don't want to spend lots of time making cards when I have so much scrapbooking to get finished!  I love to send home made cards, and Anna Griffin helps by supplying all the stuff you need to create beautiful cards.  I am sharing 9 cards from the Floral Impressions card kit.  I also bought the pop up cards and will share those later on.  I didn't use any machines except for the Cuttlebug with these.  I bought my Cuttlebug when it first came out many years ago and I think it might be time to replace it.  Not doing a great job even though I bought new pads.  Might be a gold one in my future!!!  My hubby has been out of town for the last couple days so I have been scrapbooking and will share some pages with you next week.  Hope you enjoy these cards.  Not sure which is my favorite!









2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!!! All of these are awesome Diane!!! Loving all of the papers and flowers!! The sentiments are so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!