Thursday, February 25, 2016

Today's Projects!

As crafters, we like to plan out what we are going to make. Today I was suppose to be sharing something entirely different from what you are seeing. This is because my darling husband changed it for me lol.  He coaches little 6 year old girls basketball.   Our little granddaughter is on the team.  This year he retired after 27 years referring high school basketball and decided to keep busy he would coach her team.  After having boys, he sees girls are totally different lol and loves it.  They are finishing up the year and we decided to buy them a little gift.  We found these cute little girls with basketball necklaces, but he did not like the package they were in and ask me to make something.  So today, I am sharing the little box.  I did use the Silhouette Cameo for both of these. This svg file is from the Silhouette Store and #29811.  It was really easy to put together.

This next project is a card for my nieces baby shower.  I had planned on getting a little extra gift made for it, but the time got away.  Hopefully, I can share it later.  This cute card is also from the Silhouette Store and #79295.  I loved this so much.  I will see you next week so be sure to stay warm and happy crafting.

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!