Thursday, March 3, 2016

A few new projects!

Late getting this posted today, but only excuse is I forgot lol.  I am sharing some projects today that I created with my Cricut Explore for a baby shower for my niece.  She loved them.  First , I made this cute sign using the Nursery Rhyme cartridge font and feet from New Arrival.  I base painted a 6 x 6 piece off wood I found at Hobby Lobby and added vinyl to create this.  Thought it would be perfect.

For this shirt I used some front from the cartridges, but forgot to write it down.  I used glitter htv for the Dude.  Loved how this turned out.
For this onesie I used the Nursery Rhyme font and this is a cute saying I found on Pinterest.  Don't you just love Pinterest!!!!
This shirt was created using just a plain font from the computer.  This was her favorite!!!
My 2 year old great nephew was there so I fixed him a little goody bag too and include this shirt because he loves all things Mickey.  The ears were from the Mickey cartridge and the font was Walt from www.Dafont.com   Hope you enjoyed these today and till next time.....happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome Diane!!! Loving the sign and those onesies are just adorable!! Love Benny's shirt, too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. GIRL I am totally awestruck with what I just saw.....OMG These are Funtabulous....WOWS..you so did a super outstanding creative job....You are one super talented gal.....your onesies and tote bag are Fabulous beyond words!! each one is amazing I've never seen anything like this before!!
    this should be on the CDS MIN board. YOU so Ro k,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your Niece Loved It all. You did a wonderful job! My sister is going to be a a Great Grandma soon, I'm going to have to have her take a look at these. Thanks for Sharing!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!