Thursday, March 31, 2016

Anna Griffin Flip Cards to Share

Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing some cards I created with the Anna Griffin Flip Card Kit.  I really love it and the cards turned out just beautiful.  I think the best thing is it included the dies to make the cards.  I am already getting some ideas to use these dies.  Here is just a few of the ones I made.  The first picture is the front and the second is when it is flipped.  I am also showing you several other designs I made for the front of these cards.  I will be back next week with some vinyl projects I created with both the Cricut Explore and the Silhouette Cameo.

                                                             When the card is flipped open








2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! These are awesomeness for sure Diane!! All of them are so very beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are beautiful, Diane! I bought the kit too and there may be a little scraplifting going on... Hope you don't mind? TFS : )

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!