Thursday, March 10, 2016

Disney Animal Kingdom layout

Hello and welcome. Today I only have one project to share with you because I started Spring cleaning my craft room which in my case means I needed to purge really badly. I have been holding on to stuff because I think I will use it and after 10 years and in some cases 20, it is time to go. I told my husband if I croaked, he wouldn't have to do it lol.

Today I am sharing a Disney layout. I have almost had printed all my pictures from our trip and ready to start scrapping them.  This is a layout from PPBN Designs and it is perfect for our visit to the Animal Kingdom.  I have the perfect pictures for it too!!  Nikki over at PPBN has wonderful layout svg kits so check it out by following the link above.  I used the Cricut Explore for this one.  Hope you have a wonderful week and I am hoping a few more days I will have this craft room mess cleaned up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Diane!! Good luck with your cleaning and purging!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!