Thursday, March 24, 2016

Time for some Easter projects

Welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing a couple Easter projects with you.  It is only a few days away and I got really busy working on my kitchen island that I only got a couple things completed.  I am sharing a Easter card I made with Anna Griffin's Pop Up Card Kit and I totally love it.  This will probably go to my mother in law.  I purchased a couple more kits last week when I watched HSN and a few more things, but will share some of the Flip cards with you next week. 

Love all the items that can be added to the pop up cards and so many nice Easter things in the kit.
This is the second project I am sharing.  This is a burlap Easter bag.  The bow was an after thought and I wish I would have thought of doing it earlier and put the face down a little lower.  Since purple is my little granddaughters favorite color, I went with it.  The bag is purchased from Punch Place Plus and they even created this and other designs to share with us.  Her name is just a font on the computer and I cut this with my Cricut Explore.  You can visit PPP by clicking the link on the right side of my blog.   Have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends and see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful Diane!! Love them!! And the bag is just as cute as can be!!!
    Happy Easter to you and your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!