Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Little Spring Break Fun

Hello and welcome! Last week I was so happy that my little granddaughter Peyton could come and stay with me while she was on Spring Break.  Boy 6 year olds can wear you out!!!  We played games and she loves to craft so Nana made sure we had some things to do.  I had her draw a picture and I instructed that she make it like a coloring book page.  She drew a picture of her family.  I then scanned it and cleaned it up in Design Space. I cut HTV and use the heat press to adhere the design to the shirt.  It turned out so cute and I purchased some washable markers and she colored it.  It can be washed and colored over and over again.  It is also a great keepsake.  We ended up putting the date on it too.


                                                                 All colored so pretty!!!
We also make a bag with the Mickey font so she could put her coloring book and markers in.  It is also HTV.  She loved  the shirt so much we had to make another one of her favorite character SpongeBob!  These make awesome gifts and crafts for the kids.
It was also the week of my oldest granddaughter Mary-Kate's birthday and she told me she needed some new headbands.  I purchase these headbands over to Punch Place Plus and you will see a button on my side bar.  I made her a few designs and some with monograms.  I used the Silhouette Cameo because I already had the designs made in my software.  She was going on a trip so I also made her a shirt and the design was purchased in the Silhouette Online Store.  Join me next week .  I am going on a trip and next weeks post will tell you where I am!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirts!!! The picture that Peyton drew and you put on the shirt is just as cute as can be!! I can tell she is proud of it. Love the headbands, too!! Can't wait to see where you are going on your trip! See ya next week!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!