Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sharing a Layout

Hi Friends. Well I really didn't have time for much crafting this week with cleaning out stuff and getting ready for a big yard sale next weekend, but managed to get a layout completed. Now I did do a little vinyl work for my hubby. He is coaching our little granddaughters baseball team and he bought batting helmets and wanted me to put the team logo on the front and the sponsor on the back.  He was really pleased.  Sometimes being crafty is also hard because they automatically think you can create anything! lol  Now I am ready to start working on my Disney trip and this is a layout I made with the svg kit file from SVGCuttabledesigns.com (formally PPBN Designs)  I love all Nikki's kits and use them all the time.  This was one of our favorite spots while at the parks.  Hubby loved Epcot the best!  I used the Cricut Explore to create this.  I will try to get my Mother's Day project ready and share with you next week.  Have a crafty week.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Diane!! Love all of the cuts and colors!! Great photos, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!