Thursday, April 14, 2016

Vacation ...........see where I am!

Hello and I have been spending the week on vacation. Just wanted to share a layout with you that was designed by my friend Nikki over at PPBN Designs. Nikki is changing some things, but one thing is that she is a fabulous designer and if you are a scrapbooker, you must see her pages. This was created using the Cricut Explore, but any machine that cuts svgs will work.   Click on the link above. Well as you see, I am in Las Vegas. Can't wait to share pictures later. Have a great week and till next time, Happy Scrapping.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Diane!! I know ya'll are having a great time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!