Thursday, May 12, 2016

Let's talk Father's Day

First off, sorry for the delay on today's post. They are working on the cable lines in front of my house so for the last couple days I have little or no service which stinks. Hopefully, soon they will get it fixed!!!  Now my little rant is over.  The next couple weeks will be hectic for my precious grandson along with my two great nephews will be graduating high school.  My grandson also turns 18 this coming Saturday and I am totally not ready for any of this.  He is my first grandchild and my only grandson and he is such a wonderful young man and he is a shining example for his sister and cousin.  My projects will be here, but not my normal is, but then my summer is always hectic with having fun.  Today I am sharing some Father's Day cards.  I purchased Anna Griffin's Victorian Toppers and they have so many Father's Day in the mix that I could sell cards for the next 5 years and not run out lol.  Here are just a few.  Easy to put together with your favorite papers.  Have a super week and happy crafting.



2 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!