Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sharing a layout today

Not sure about where you live, but here in Ky. I am so sick of the cold and the rain!! Bring on summer! With the weather so crazy, it is giving me some time to scrap. Today I am sharing a layout I made from my Disney trip using the Disney Memories svg files from PPBN Designs.  You can check out all her wonderful scrapbooking layouts.  I love that all I need to do after cutting is put on the page and add my pictures.  With as many pictures as I took on that trip, I need some help!!!  I cut this on my Cricut Explore, but you can use any machine that cuts svg files.  I just sorted pictures from my trip last month so I better get these Disney completed!!!  See you next week with some graduation card ideas.

3 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!