Thursday, June 30, 2016

Scrapbooking fun!

Hello and hope you are having a super, crafty week. Today I am sharing a few layouts with you and introducing you to a new place to get free, personal use only svg files.  Robin over at www.svgcoop.com and some other talented designers are sharing some of these wonderful files I used to create my layouts.  Be sure to check it up and sign up.  This first layout was made using a some of the files.  I also used a cricut cartridge for the first page, but forgot to write it down.  The Donald and truck are from SVG Coop.
These are going to be my first and last page of my Disney scrapbook.  These are svgs from the site too.
She also has some awesome templates too.  Love these I used on my Animal Kingdom pages.  All these layouts were done in Cricut Explore, but can be used in any cutting machine that uses svgs.  I will try to get a post scheduled for next week since I will be on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are fabulous Diane!!! Have a wonderful vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!