Thursday, July 7, 2016

Just a couple projects

Well I am on vacation, but wanted to get a couple things to share with you. I will probably not have a post for a couple weeks because when I get home, the painting starts and I want to get it done!!!  I will feel much better with a freshly painted room.  This first project is card I created for my grandson who is a golfer.  I made this for his birthday in May and don't think I shared it.  It was created with a file from the Silhouette store and done on my cameo.
These bracelets were just done with a font on my computer and I got these bracelets at http://myvinyldirect.com   These are really good quality and I got earrings to match, but have not done anything to them.  They have lots of great blanks to make your own designs, so check them out!!!  Hopefully, you all had a super holiday and will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and I love the bracelets!!! I know ya'll are having a great vacation!! Good luck with the painting. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!