Thursday, August 11, 2016

Back To School Layout

Time for all the kiddies to head back to school in some areas. I know both of my granddaughters started yesterday and my grandson leaves for college this weekend.  Time is moving to quickly.  Well a little update for sharing my project.  I told you last week that I was doing some purging.  Well I have been on a roll and it is unbelievable how much stuff a person can pile up over the years.  The Good Will loves me, but the garbage people hate me!!!  I think in the next few days I will be finished.  I decided to go through all the photos and memories that my sons gave me all their life and sort threw and give to them before something happens cause if they had to sort through the stuff I did, they would just pitch it lol.  I laughed and I cried going through the memories.  My sons are 36 and 42 now and I even had their baby teeth.  I am sure they will be amused by that.  It is almost ready to send their way for their family too look at and boy did that clean a lot out!!!  Now to share my project.  Not much time to craft during this week, but I had this layout ready so I thought I would share.  Next week I will share a baby gift I am making which needs to be done in 2 days!!!  This layout was made with svg files from Treasurebox Designs.  I love all her wonderful files and they are so easy to put together.  I used bright primary colors and will be perfect for the little ones pictures.  Well I hope you all have a crafty week and I am hoping to get my craft room back and get these machines humming again.. I am thinking about the new Cameo 3 and it might need to find a home with my other machines soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness What a Super Sweet and Adorable Layout!! Love all of your very clever and creative ideas...great idea for pics...and your little train is so cute and love your little schoolhouse too...all comes together for one spectacular scene. Loved your story share. You definitely did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this awesome layout Diane!! The train is just too cute!! Love the mousey engineer!! Perfect for those back to school pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!