Thursday, August 25, 2016

More Disney Layouts

Happy Thursday everyone. Today I am sharing a couple layouts I made for my Disney albums. Right albums because we took so many pictures lol. My husband was out of town last week one day and night so I had a scrapping pj kind of day. I was able to get several layouts ready for my books. I am trying to finish this one because I have two more trips to scrap and another one coming up next month.  We haven't decided where because we were waiting to see what some work was going to cost us in our kitchen, but no one seems to want to work around here!!!  This first layout was created with my Cricut Explore and it is svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I love her files so much.
This layout was created using the Silhouette Cameo and some files from my friends over at SVGCoop that I have been raving about.  I made the title and I see it is not setting right on this picture.  I will fix it when I glue it down.  Lots of fun creating these and several others this week.  Been busy working on some wood projects for some friends and making t shirts for another friend.  Till next week, have a super week and get crafting!!!!

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!