Thursday, August 18, 2016

Sweet Baby Girl Gifts

Welcome, first off, sorry for being late today. We were out of town yesterday and when we settled in for the evening, I started watching a movie late and before I knew it, 1 am rolled around and I forgot! Better late than never!  Last weekend I went back to my hometown for my nephew and his wife baby shower.  They are having a little girl so in addition to the gifts I bought, I knew I had to make something since I am the crafty person in the family.  I knew I wanted to make a cute sign to hang in the room and with the help of my Silhouette Cameo and the Silhouette Online store, I made this one.  I purchased the wood at Walmart and used this adorable saying I bought from the store.  I used different pinks and silver in it.  Loved how it turned out.
I purchased some onesies, but who wants plain ones!  I found some cute sayings and added to them.  Her name is going to be Lyric so I made one with a monogram and her name.  Loved the name too, but I forgot to ask what her middle name was going to be so just used the first.

                                            Close up , used white glitter vinyl so hard to see in pic
I finished off with a card I made using elements from Anna Griffin and with my purchased items, the baby gift was a huge success!!!  Hope this inspires you to try something new for your next gift.  Till next week, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These are all most fabulous Diane!!! And that card is just breathtaking!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!