Thursday, September 1, 2016

LOVE USING MY HEAT PRESS!

Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing just a couple projects because I am preparing for a trip which we will leave on tomorrow. Looking forward to getting away. Today my projects are ones created with my Silhouette Cameo and my best tool, my heat press.  I totally love this machine and use it many times a week just for myself.  I actually did a couple more things, but forgot to take pictures and it is late when I am doing this so will share later.  I had a friend want shirts for a local school so I found a panther on the internet and made a svg file of it.  I also used a font from Dafont.com for the lettering.  This turned out really good.  I think I made 3 of these shirts.
I am kind of daring sometimes and decided to see if I could heat press HTV on a fabric album and it was a breeze.  Now I have a album ready for the scrap pages I am working on.  I used the Walter font also from Dafont.com and used a white glitter HTV which does not show sparkle in the picture.  Nothing will be save now, love using vinyl.  That is it for this week and hopefully I can pull something together for next week, but if not is because of this vacation.  Have a wonderful and save holiday.

1 comment:

  1. These are most wonderful Diane!!! Love the shirt and that album cover is just fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!