Thursday, October 20, 2016

Time for a Halloween Celebration!

Welcome. Today I have lots of goodies to share with you. It's that time a year for those little ghosts and goblins to visit and I will share some great ideas with you for a fun party.  I would like thank my friends over at Apexembdesigns for some wonderful svg files.  Be sure to visit their site by clicking their name.  They offer the latest and greatest in embroidery and cuttable designs.  They also make custom designs too!  Be sure to sign up and receive free svgs.  Right now, you will find all Halloween designs on sale for 25% off with code Halloween.  Now I would love to share some of my creations with you. 
Time to set up for a party and you know it is so much fun to decorate your table and make your guest marvel with how creative you are!  I have created cute drink jars that have the cutest little witches.
           I used printable vinyl and put these on the cute jars, added some ribbon and cute straws. 
                  This is the cute witches that are available in this set called Witch Pack Cuttables.
Now every party needs games and I made a pumpkin toss game with images from Pumpkin Faces cuttable.  I cut the pumpkin and features out of cardstock and made a hole in the mouth to toss plastic ping pong balls through.  I mounted it on foam core that I made into table board.  Lots of fun playing this game.
This is called the Pumpkin Faces Cuttable and has so many fun faces you can make for cards, scrapbooking and lots of other fun crafts!
No party is complete without a photo booth and some props.  I just took a piece of foam core to create a frame, painted and decorated it.  I used Ghost Cute Cuttables to help decorate the frame and for the props I used the Halloween Masks Cuttables.  I loved these mask and in Cricut Design Space, I used the slice feature to cut eyes in the mask to be used for the props. 
                     Look how fun these masks are and with 8 different masks to have fun with!

                                   These cute little ghosts are from the Ghost Cute Cuttables.

                                                               Halloween Mask Cuttables
                                                              Ghost Cute Cuttables
Well no party is complete without a cool shirt to wear and this is a cute one, of course, my model is my sweet granddaughter Peyton.  I used  Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl and cut with my Silhouette Cameo and used one of the designs from the Boo-tiful Cuttable

Love all these adorable designs on the Boo-tiful Cuttable.  I hope you enjoyed and please go visit my friends at Apexembdesigns at www.apexembdesigns.com/cuttables  

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see creations from you again Diane!!! And I'm tellin' ya, they are most fabulous!!! The shirt for your granddaughter is awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!