Thursday, October 27, 2016

Time for some scrapbooking!

Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing a Disney layout with you. I am still working on my trip from last year and hope to get it finished soon since I have like 3 trips after this one to do!!! At least I won't run out of things to do.  Been working on shirts and other items for customers, but do have this one to share with you.  For this project, I used my Cricut Explore and files from Miss Kate Cuttables and PPBN Designs (new name change coming).  For the 2015 Mickey and Minnie, these are from Miss Kate Cuttables and also the Mickey hands.  The Mickey and Minnie borders are from PPBN Designs.  I did change the Minnie border because there were so many little odd pieces that I just cut the bow red and used a white pen for the dots.  I wasn't going to try to put all those tiny pieces together.  The dots were just made with paper punches.  These pictures are hard to tell in this picture are of Main Street of the snow falling before the parade and the start of the Very Merry Christmas Parade.  Hopefully, next time my pictures will be better because I ordered the Shotbox and it should be here on Friday.  Will give a review on that too.    Enjoy your weekend and will try to see you again next week.  We might take a weekend away which is much needed for the hubby! Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!