Thursday, November 3, 2016

Another Disney Layout

Hello and welcome. I have been working on a couple vinyl projects, but was not quite done for this blog post so I will share those later. Today I am sharing another Disney layout with you.  I still have lots of Disney to scrap yet and surprised to still come up with ideas lol.  I created this one using the Silhouette Cameo. For this layout, I used all svg files from the Silhouette StoreFilm Strip Cards #27809, Film Clapper#5548, Stars #18755, and Film Reels#26030.  I used Call of Duty Ops font from Dafont.com for my title.  I also got in my Shotbox and that is what I took my pictures with.  My room light is not great, but this is wonderful.  I can't wait to use it on these vinyl projects I am working on.  You can find it on HSN and Amazon.   Hope you have a very crafty week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!