Monday, April 17, 2017

A Few Projects to Share

Happy Monday! As you read this, I am on another adventure. We decided to take a little mini trip for our anniversary which is today and I had a very busy week with projects. I had lots of vinyl to work with this week.  Next week I hope to share some scrapbooking which I am so far behind on!!!  Since yesterday was Easter, I had made this flag for my porch.  Not much to do but add our name, but love it just the same.
My granddaughter is going to Hilton Head next month and taking a friend and wanted shirts for each of them and this is the design she wanted.  I purchased the design from the Silhouette Store.  I also used fonts from my computer for the back.  I know this is a Cricut blog, but I am finding I use my Cameo more than my Cricut lately.  Hopefully, they will get the software working correctly soon.  I get tired of fighting with it so I turn to the other machine which is so much easier to use when you are not fighting with software issues.

Once Easter is over, I needed a flag to finish out the Spring season and made this one using a file from the Silhouette store.  I also added some jewels to it as well.
My youngest granddaughter needed a shirt to wear to school so she picked this design which I purchased on Etsy.  She loved it!
I hardly ever make anything for myself, so I made this shirt to wear this weekend.  I bought the file from Etsy and love it.  I am sure the rest of my family girls will want one too!  The next design is one I created myself.  I worked hard on this one to position all the states within the letters.  I did purchase the Ky state outline from the Silhouette Store, but the font is from Dafont which I offset and then subtracted the states from the top layer creating the cutout effect.  Love it!  Now I will do one with paw prints next.  Hope you enjoyed my shares today and till next week, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your projects look awesome! Enjoy your mini trip...I am definitely in the need of one.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!