Monday, April 24, 2017

My Trip

As you will see today, I am not sharing any crafts as I planned.  In my post last week I told you I would be on my Anniversary trip.  Well, that didn't happen.  We were on our way on this beautiful sunny day riding with the top down and was one hour away from our destination and my husband got sick.  We pulled over to a road side rest and it got worse.  Luckily the next exit was a mile away and over the state line with a hospital sign.  This was a very small town with a very small hospital, but without the caring and wonderful staff, he would  not have made it.  He had to have two surgeries and as soon as he was stable, we were able to transfer him back to Kentucky about an hour and a half from where we live.  Today is the 9th day in the hospital and he is scheduled to be released today or tomorrow and is feeling much better.  Needless to say, I didn't finish my pages, but hopefully next week when he is home.  By the way, we will do that anniversary trip over when he is better.  See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your husband! sending prayers that he will have speedy recovery. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so sorry to hear about your husband...Thank God you were near a hospital and he was able to receive prompt attention and care. Keep you and him in my thoughts and prayers...and soon he'll be home with you and on his way to a speedy recover Take good care. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy will this be an anniversary to remember!
    How scary it must have been.
    Thank God you were able to find a caring hospital and help for him.
    You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad he is doing better keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!