Monday, May 1, 2017

A Scrapbooking Share

Hello and welcome! This week is going a little better than the last two and actually got a chance to finish these pages even though they are not too much detail on them. I am hoping to get in some crafting toward the end of the week after dr appts and other things.  These are pictures for the scrapbook I am making of my 2016 trips.  I am way behind, but this year maybe I will get caught up!

These pages were made with svg files.  The first page is files from www.svgcuttingfiles.com and I love they have cute, simple pages that are easy to complete.  The second page just has the Las Vegas skyline and I purchased this one from the Silhouette Store.  This week I hope to download the new Design Space in Cricut and try it out.  Been awhile since I had the bug out.  Till next week, Happy Crafting....Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!