Monday, May 8, 2017

Getting Ready for Summer

Well today I only have one project to share with you. I am working on a big one, but hubby had some set backs with his surgery this week, so we were at drs and hospital. Still not great, but hopefully this week he will get on the mend. He does not like not being able to do anything! I am almost finished with my other project so I will share it next week.  I am going to attempt to make a wreath for my door as soon as I can go get supplies, but I went ahead and got my garden flag made this week.  I used a cute svg file from Miss Kate Cuttables and the flag I purchased over at CraftChameleon.  Be sure to check out all their great blank items.  I love making the burlap flags and so easy to use my heat press and create great HTV flags.  Hard to tell but it is all glitter vinyl and the place to go for that is 651vinyl.com   Troy is the best and his customer service is first class!  I picked up this ribbon at Old Time Pottery in Cincinnati, Ohio   Crossing my fingers I will have two projects ready to share next week!  Till then, Happy Crafting.....ps still haven't had a chance to try the new Cricut Design Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Love this garden flag. Miss Kate doesn't disappoint. Great project. Now I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!