Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day and hoping you're have a great holiday with family and friends. Please take a moment and remember the great men and women, past and present that have allow us to have our freedom.  Today I am sharing a couple projects with you.  I had a very busy craft week last week, so I will be sharing all over the next month .  I made this flag for my porch and my intention was to add something else to it so I made the design smaller, but then changed my mind so really it is kind of incomplete but up anyway.  I bought this design from the Silhouette store and added the outer circle to it.  I thought it needed it and the K is a font I downloaded called Lauren Script.
I bought some cabinet doors a couple weeks ago, and this is a sign I made from one of them.  I used a downloaded font called Grand Hotel and I love the font.  I used chalk paint and used the paint, vinyl, paint and peel method.  I distressed it and waxed it.  I have it hanging in my craft room.  I was gone all weekend visiting friends and family so I had to get this all ready.  Hope you enjoyed and see you next week.  Happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!