Monday, May 22, 2017

Some vinyl projects to share

Happy Monday! Today I have a few projects to share with you. I downloaded the new version of Cricut Design Space and all these were made on my Cricut. I like the software so far and really think it is faster.  The only thing I miss is the canvas, but over it is great!  Go to the cricut.com page and download it.  Now I had some orders so this first project is one of them.  I made this shirt for a friend of mine who has four paw children.  I bought the image from CreativeFabrica.  Go check out all their cool designs.  I used red glitter HTV and black on it. 
This next shirt was a request and she gave me a picture and I made the fonts as close as I could to her sample.  I used the Cricut fonts Alphalicious and Quarter Note.  She was really happy with the results.  This shirt was navy which is hard to tell in the picture and the vinyl was a teal and looked great.  I had my doubts, but loved the results.
The next two projects are pillows I made for my spare room and I love them.  I picked black pillow covers that I purchased from CraftChameleon.  The first one I bought the svg from Etsy and it was from Cutitupyall and I wish I had picked a lighter blue.  This photographed lighter than it really is, but it is for me so it is ok.
This pillow was made with a free file from lovesvg.com and one of my favorite sayings.  Hope you enjoyed these projects.  Have a very good and crafty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!