Monday, June 5, 2017

Some shares for the week

Hello and welcome. I am sharing a few things this week with you. First off, I received an email from someone with a made up name and generic email address that I wish to address. They informed me that my work was pretty much crappy and that I should just stop showing it.  Since when I tried to respond and it was blocked, I shall do it here.  First, I do this blog for me and I have friends who actually enjoy seeing things I have made.  If you feel it is crappy, please do not visit.  We all have that choice, but I will continue to do this even if no one reads or comments because I want too.  All of you that enjoy seeing my projects and pin them, my sincere thanks.  Now that is all the time that person will get from me.  This first project is a cute tank and the brand is Next Level and if you have customers that wants these, tell them to size up.  I used a design that I purchased from the Silhouette Store and I think the font was Vine, but forgot to write it down.

One of my husbands ball players mom wanted a flag with all their team sports and all the images were from the Silhouette Store and the font was Sports World.
This shirt is for one of the mothers and the file for this is from Etsy.  I love finding different files there and some come with commerial license or you can purchase it.  Hope you like these.  I made 16 different ones last week I will be glad to share in the coming weeks.  Till later, Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!